Makers of the finest mowers.
Cirkel-maaiers met achterrol en met de “Finishing Look” van cylindermaaiers.
Hayter produceert al ruim 60 jaar de beste grasmaaiers ter wereld. Een hele prestatie die voornamelijk voortvloeit uit het streven naar het leveren van een uitmuntend product en het opbouwen en handhaven van klanttevredenheid. Elk model combineert precisie-engeneering met solide betrouwbaarheid, zodat bij elke maaibeurt met een Hayter grasmaaier een nauwkeurig en probleemloos maairesultaat wordt verkregen.
Dankzij de achterrol van de Hayter grasmaaiers wordt u gazon omgetoverd tot een typisch Engels gazon met strepen. Nog nooit lag uw grasmat er zo verzorgd bij !
Er zijn 3 types van de Harrier® 41 beschikbaar:
Hayter Harrier® 41 Push: standaard (duw) model
Hayter Harrier® 41 SP Vario: standaard model maar met zelfaandrijving met variabele snelheid
Hayter Harrier® 41 SP ES Vario: standaard model maar met zelfaandrijving met variabele snelheid en met elektrische start Briggs & Stratton®Instart®
The Hayer Harrier 41 Push Rear Roller Petrol Lawnmower is a compact, solid and powerful. The Harrier 41 push-propelled rear roller lawn mower is a popular choice and a joy to use in a small to medium garden. Hayter’s latest generation Harrier 41 range builds on the successes of its predecessors and embraces modern design and technology to deliver top quality, high performance with precision cutting and classic stripes, and an aluminium deck for durability and long life.
The Hayter Harrier 41 petrol lawn mower is powered by a reliable Briggs & Stratton 575EX Series four-stroke OHV engine. Hayter chooses Briggs & Stratton, the largest producer in the world of engines for outdoor equipment, as the engines are designed specifically for lawn mowers and deliver high power at low speed, essential for heavy duty mowing and quiet operation, with easy-starting and low emissions. ReadyStart equipped engines benefit from the Briggs & Stratton ‘S2 Guarantee’ which offers the piece of mind that the engine will start within two pulls every time, with no need to manually prime or choke the engine.
Featuring a 41cm (16″) width of cut, the Hayter Harrier 41 has seven height of cut settings between 13mm and 60mm which are controlled via a single counter-balanced lever for quick and effortless adjustment. Unique, high performance enhancement fins on the front of the deck have been designed, along with the high impact inner deck liner, to help comb and hold the grass in the upright position before the grass is cut. This results in a 30% more efficient grass collection and improved quality of cut, at the same time reducing the risk of thrown objects. The large 60 litre grass bag is made of tough, lightweight fabric for improved airflow and has two handles for easy emptying by lifting through the handlebars. The grass clippings can be discharged out of the rear of the mower when the grass bag is not attached.
The Hayter Harrier 41 achieves those typically British stripes with its full width, ribbed rear roller, which also improves traction when cutting lawn edges and around flower beds. The wheels are fitted with rubber tyres and ball race bearings for smooth operation and long life. Safe and comfortable operation is ensured thanks to the full width handlebar including OPC, the Operator Presence Control which, when released, stops the engine and blade completely. The handlebars fold for easy transport and more compact storage.
The Hayter Harrier 41 hand-propelled rear roller petrol lawn mower is ideally suited to lawns of around half a tennis court in size and gives a fine, formal, striped finish.
The Hayter Harrier 41 range gives you complete peace of mind with a five year conditional manufacturer’s warranty. It also has a lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft bending through Hayter’s friction disc system.
- The latest generation Harrier 41 builds on the successes of its predecessors and embraces modern design and technology to deliver a quality, high performance lawn mower made in Britain
- Briggs & Stratton OHV engine provides guaranteed power and performance. Ease of use is assured with ReadyStart® automatic choke
- High performance cut and collection system, designed using aerospace technology, to ensure class-leading performance in a multitude of environments and seasons
- Aluminium cutter deck, with lifetime deck warranty, for increased durability, rigidity and corrosion-resistance compared to steel deck alternatives
- Fitted with the unique cutter blade friction disc, with a lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft bending should you accidentally hit a solid object
- High impact polymer under deck lining for improved performance and reduced noise levels
- Front fins fitted to the deck improve the quality of cut and grass collection
- Classic stripes are achieved with a two-piece, ribbed rear roller, providing superior traction and manoeuverability with no turf marking when turning
- Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology automatically adjusts the cutter deck to increase airflow when set to cut longer grass
- Seven height-of-cut settings controlled by a single counter-balanced lever for quick adjustment
- Trim Side allows you to cut right to the edge, ideal for around borders, raised flower beds and retaining walls
- Easy to use grass bag can be lifted through the handle bars for easy emptying, or removed completely for use as a rear-discharge mower
- OPC (Operator Presence Control) for safe operation
- Easy-Wash deck washout port is a convenient and easy way to clean the cutting chamber, ensuring optimum performance
- Folding handlebar reduces the storage space required
- Total peace of mind five year warranty